- Department is skill/experience/technology driven and is looked after by a team of doctors and flow cytometry technologists with experience of 15-20 years in this field.
- Assays are complete US-FDA IVD compliant, as the Instrument, reagents and the software modules are IVD certified.
- Automatic gating in certain tests removes accidental errors, which may occur in a non-IVD software module with manual template.
- Department flow cytometers can run 6/8 colour and 10 colour assays.
- Monitoring of minimal residual disease analysis for B and T ALL (MRD sensitivity: 0.01%) done in the department offers a way to precisely assess early treatment response and detect relapse.
- Department is NABL (National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories) & CAP (College of American Pathologists) accredited.
- Regularly participates in the CAP – Proficiency Testing program and Inter-Laboratory Comparison Program (ILCP).
FACSCANTO II (Becton Dickinson)
2 BD FACSCANTO II 8 color detection
High Performance cell analyzer with proven reliability:
- Accurate results and reliable performance for experiments requiring up to 10 parameters
- Fixed alignment flow cell, minimizes startup time and improves reproducibility
- Patented optical design maximizes signal detection and increases sensitivity and resolution for each color in a multicolor assay
- Innovative designs for both the excitation and collection optics reduce excitation losses, yielding more information from each sample
- High throughput sampler
NAVIOS EX (Beckman Coulter)
- Advance cytometer for high throughput laboratories.
- Efficient workflow through automated data management from sample identification through to data reporting
- Up to 12 parameters for identification of populations in complex advanced clinical applications for high complexity assays and reproducible results
- Clear population resolution with new double power lasers and integrated optics with 10 colors
- Innovative scatter detection technology provides flexibility for microparticle and dim fluorescent population analysis
- Collect additional data points from each sample
- Reduce the number of samples to prepare along with the possible pipetting errors