- Offers chromosome karyotyping, fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH) and genomic microarrays.
- State-of-art laboratory with fully automated systems
- More than 40,000 samples being processed annually.
- Chromosome Harvesters and Metaphase Spreaders reduce hands-on-time and increase quality
- Capable of processing any type of sample such as Blood, Bone Marrow or any cell suspension cultures
- Capability of Interphase chromosome profiling
Instrument & Equipments
G-banding staining process
Auto Chromosome Stainer is the equipment which is for automatically executing aging and staining processes that are preprocessing of chromosome analysis using the G-banding method.
It normally takes 2-3 days of aging process.
However the aging step has dramatically improved for the efficiency of the routine works by performing the processing of approximately 30 seconds by unique approach.
- 20 slides walk away capability (Approx. 30 minutes)
- Touch screen control panel
- Low maintenance and ease of use
- UV aging unique feature
- Increased laboratory productivity
Isolate culture process
- Stable isolating lymphocyte by mechanical movement
- Up to24 samples process for 1.5 hours concurrently
- Centrifugation at constant temperature, 3 sets of plumbing for culture solution
- Recognition of lymphocyte layer solution by camera
- Prevent contamination with sterile condition
- No human error with ID code management
- Chromosome Metaphase Spreaders enable anyone to create glass slide specimens of metaphase spreads ideal for chromosomal analysis such as FISH, CGH, and G-banding.
- Minimizing chromosome overlaps in spreads makes analysis easier and more reliable, which streamlines routine work.
- Product lineup is as follows
Cell harvesting process
- Chromosome Metaphase Harvesters perform the processing of cell harvesting from the cultured cell automatically, simplifying a complicated process and producing uniform cells.
- These harvesters can‘t only streamline the harvesting process with stable mechanical movements, but also prevent human error and cross-contamination.
- Product lineup is as follows.