Blood pressure screening
- Several hormonal and lifestyle factors in women such as menopause, complications with pregnancy, and stress, can cause variations in blood pressure and in turn, increase the risk of heart diseases.
- A bi-annual checkup is recommended for individuals with normal blood pressure, starting at the age of 20
- If your systolic blood pressure is from 120 to 139, or the diastolic blood pressure is from 80 to 89 mm Hg, you should have it checked every year
- However, if your blood pressure reading is too high or too low, your doctor can recommend frequent monitoring
- You may also need further testing if you suffer from diabetes, heart disease, kidney problems, etc.
Get 73% OFF
*inclusive of all the taxes, fees and subject to availability